Bramley C of E Primary School
Bramley C of E Primary School is a thriving school in the village of Bramley in Hampshire.
What we did
Initially, we completely redesigned their site, which was very old, hard to read and even harder to get updated. We then built a new content managed website using the Wordpress platform. We used predominantly stock images, with a few photographs of the building.
However, following investment from the school in a wide range of photographs, we upgraded the design and added in additional features.
We set up:
- Clean home page design with news section and live school calendar – showing all relevant dates in school year
- Easy to update content pages – making life easier for the school team
- Loaded tables detailing latest results – in line with DfE regulations
- Staff section – with personnel in relevant groups making it easy to identify key people
- Designed interactive prospectus that can also be downloaded as PDF
- Call out buttons and boxes to promote specific ideas and messages
Once the website was live we have continued to support and host the site, providing daily backups and updates as necessary.
The school used to only have 1 person who could update the old site. Now a number of people can access the site and load relevant information. The school’s website has been commented on by a number of professional partners including Ofsted and the Local Authority.
The site projects a very professional image – showing the school to best advantage. All relevant and essential information is easily accessible.
What the school says
"I was really impressed with the web team. The designer took the time to listen to what we wanted and then created the right image. When we needed to redesign the site, following our new photographs, he worked just as hard to refresh the look and feel. We are really pleased with it, and are especially proud of the interactive prospectus."
"The process was pain free from start to finish. The website is very easy to update and the support is first class. Thank you guys for a job well done."
Nicky Parker, Chair of Governors, Bramley Church of England Primary School